. . updated april 2019 life sciences explores nature and the human biology its also one of the most common exam papers that matric learners writeheres a collection of past life sciences papers plus memos to help you prepare for the matric finals we also have a separate page for physical sciences wed also like to tell you about our new free grade 12 study guides. . November 2013 life sciences p1 7 section c question 4 41 homeostasis is the ability of a living organism to maintain a constant internal environment irrespective of changes in the external environment eg ability to maintain constant correct level glucose concentration level of the blood
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join with over 1.000.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What are you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.