The great pyramid of giza also known as the pyramid of khufu or the pyramid of cheops is the oldest and largest of the three pyramids in the giza pyramid complex bordering present day el giza egypt it is the oldest of the seven wonders of the ancient world and the only one to remain largely intact. . The giza pyramids built to endure an eternity have done just that the monumental tombs are relics of egypts old kingdom era and were constructed some 4500 years ago egypts pharaohs expected . The 3 largest pyramids of giza namely the great pyramid of khufu the pyramid of menkaure and the pyramid of khafre almost perfectly align with the stars in the constellation of orion covering such interesting facts and history about the great pyramid of giza
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join with over 1.000.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What are you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.