Man and his bodies by annie besant theosophical manual no vii sooner or later according to the karma of his past this experience becomes his and just as a child mastering the difficulties of the alphabet has the pleasure of the book it can read so the student will find coming to his knowledge and under his control possibilities . . The earliest appearance of the word karma is found in the rigveda the term karman also appears significantly in the veda according to brahmana as his wife man is born to the world he has made and one is placed in a balance in the other world for an estimate of ones good and evil deed.
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join with over 1.000.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What are you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.